Inviting students from Grade X onwards, who are seeking to do a one-month professional writing stint at The Lifestyle Portal. Get a chance to write for us and learn the nuances of professional writing for a month.
Our one-month writing internship program is also open to professionals, those on sabbatical, homemakers, senior citizens and aspiring writers as well.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Grade X onwards.
- Reasonable proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Mass Communication students.
- Preferably pursuing/ completed a Writing Course.
Internship program will include:
- Writing features, articles & interviews
- Learning & training on the job
What do interns get in return:
- Byline on your published work
- Letter of Experience
- Certificate of Completion from The Lifestyle Portal
Fill up the form below, if we like it, you’ll hear from us!