The Lifestyle Portal is very happy to announce our esteemed Gifting Partner – Dr. Vaidya’s New Age Ayurveda. Book your seats for Northern Lights, E-Square on 23rd November 2019 for our 2nd Entrepreneurs’ Meetup in Pune to win exciting hampers.
Dr. Vaidya’s is a new age Ayurvedic products company that was founded by a family with 150 years of Ayurvedic heritage. Over the years, the Vaidya family has passed down the knowledge that has led to a 100+ FDA approved formulations for Ayurvedic proprietary medicine produced in a Ministry of AYUSH approved, ISO 9001:2015 and GMP Certified manufacturing facility that is also US FDA approved. At Dr. Vaidya’s, we aim to take our traditional science of Ayurveda to modern consumers both in India and worldwide.
Each one of our products bears the mark, ‘Proudly Indian’ and like yoga, one day, we aim to see the presence of Ayurveda in every corner of the globe. We aim to create new age products that our science appealing and accessible to modern consumers using innovative marketing and new-age packaging. LIVitup Hangover Shield and Chakaash – the goodness of Chyawanprash in toffee are two examples of this approach. Dr. Vaidya’s was the first Ayurveda brand to be featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List and has recently raised a series A of USD 5m (~35 Cr from RP Sanjiv Goenka Group).
Gifting Partner: Arjun Vaidya, CEO Dr Vaidya’s New Age Ayurveda. 6th Generation Vaidya I Forbes 30 U 30 Asia.
1) Startups are built on the best ideas only – While ideas are very important – execution is what differentiates success in startups. There were many social networks before Facebook and many search engines before Google. Execution is what takes a startup to the next level.
2) Working 15 hours a day is the solution – Smart work and an even smarter team is the more efficient way to scale – you can’t always do everything yourself.
3) Phone calls and emails get things done – Reality (at least in India) is that follow up and in-person interactions create magic. Get out of your office and go into the market to make things happen.
4) Eventually, luck matters – While luck has some part to play, we believe the hustle and hard work create luck.
5) Other people don’t fail as much as I do, why always me? – Everyone fails – the way one deals with failure and comes back from it is what differentiates the winners from the others.
The Lifestyle Portal’s 2nd Entrepreneurs’ Meetup, Pune: (For more details, click here)
Venue: Northern Lights, E-Square, Pune
Timing: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Date: 23rd November (Saturday), 2019
For Bookings: Email us at email@example.com
Topics to be covered at the meetup:
i) Top 5 Business Mistakes I made & the Lessons Learned.
ii) What does Environmental Sustainability & Entrepreneurship mean to me
iii) Homepreneurs – what makes us so successful
Get listed & collaborate with us:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to get listed, featured & collaborate with us at The Lifestyle Portal.