We’ve got two of our avid readers Pina Raval and Pallavi Mehta share some fantastic refreshing drinks apt for a fun Holi party at home.
Pallavi strongly believes that the recipes should be quick and easy with no elaborate processes involved; even better if the recipes have high nutritive value and come to our aid during the summer seasons.
So keeping the festive spirit and the oncoming summers in mind here are a few drinks recipes that you may like to try out at home.
Pallavi starts off with a super simple thandai; after all what is Holi without thandai!
- Guruji ki thandayi (available at super markets)
- Sugar taste wise if you required
- Cream Homemade
- Some fine chopped dry fruits (almonds, pistas, cashews)
To prepare one glass of thandai, you need to take:
- 2 table spoon of guruji ki thandayi
- 3/4 glass of cold milk
- 2 spoons of fresh cream
- Add crushed ice
- Put all this in a blender and pour in a glass and garnish with dry fruits.
- Crushed ice
- Saffron / Roohaafja
- Cardamom powder
- Finely chopped pista & almond
- In a big bowl add curd, 2 spoons of cream, 3 -4 tea spoon of sugar, crushed ice and some threads of saffron.
- Pour it in mixer jar and blend well.
- Then serve in your beautiful glass ware, garnish it wish dry fruits and cardamoms.
3. Lemon Mint Cooler
Pina shares this very easy mint cooler recipe with us.
- Mint leaves
- Lemon juice
- Corriander leaves
- Fennel seeds
- Chaat masala
- Black salt
- Soak mint leaves, pepper, sugar, ginger paste, coriander leaves, fennel seeds and salt for 2 hours in one glass water.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Take some paste in a glass and add water/soda, lemon juice, ice cubes, black salt & chaat masala as per your taste and mix well.
- Your refreshing Lemon Mint Cooler is ready for the party!
Share your recipes with us:
We invite our readers to share their original recipes with us along with pictures to email@example.com.
Look forward to hearing from you!