One of our readers Vinita Rishi shares two quick fish recipes with us. The best part is, the ingredients used are easy to find and the recipes even easier to make!
Here are a couple of quick and easy fish recipes that Vinita shares exclusively for The Lifestyle Portal.
Recipe 1: Green Masala Fish
- Make a paste of fresh coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, mint, basil and green chilli.
- Season with lemon juice and salt (just like a regular green chutney)
- Marinate the fish of your choice (ravas, pomfret, basa or bhetki) for 2-3 hrs in the green paste with some olive oil and curd.
- Make a foil packet and put it in a pre-heated oven for 6-7 min depending upon the size of the fish fillet.
Recipe 2: Lemon Coriander Fish
For the marinade:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil for each fillet of 4-5″
- A dash of balsamic vinegar
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1/2 tsp of brown sugar
- Grated garlic to taste
- Finely chopped coriander and spring onions
- A dash of chilli flakes and salt.
- Use a fish fillet of your choice – ravas, basa, pomfret or bhetki
- Pour this marinade over the fish fillets and let it rest for 2-3 hrs.
- Just before placing it in the pre-heated oven add a few drops of sweet chilli sauce over each fillet.
- Bake in open tray till fish is flaky
Have a quick fix recipe that is unique to your kitchen? Write to us with your special quick fix recipe that is easy to make and tastes absolutely divine!
But mind you, the recipe should be exclusively from your kitchen (please donot copy a recipe from a book or a food show. In case you do, please mention the source).
Send in your special recipe to email@example.com with a couple of good photographs clicked by you to get it published in The Lifestyle Portal!