By Priya Narayan
Parul Sujay Hande is a child therapist, specialized in art based therapy. She resides in Mumbai with her husband and her 2-year-old. She is a fitness freak and enthusiastic cook.
She shares an easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes with our readers. This breakfast item is healthy, served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- In a blender, combine the peeled bananas, eggs, oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Let the batter stand for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour a ladle of batter to make a small pancake, and cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve hot.
Share your recipes with our readers at The Lifestyle Portal:
Have an exciting recipe to share? Send us your original recipes with high-quality pics to email@example.com to get your recipe published!
Don’t forget to send us your profile pic and a short bio to go with it.