As we welcome the rains and thunder clouds, all we wish to do is sit down by the window and enjoy the view over a steaming hot cup of tea and some snacks. But how about some exciting twist to the usual monsoon tidbits? We’ve got two creative recipes that redefine the way you will enjoy snacking during the monsoons.
Here a vegetarian Monsoon Recipe by Chef Ashish Joshi of Jaypee Siddharth, New Delhi. Take a look…
Lemon Grass Scented Fritters
- Marinate all Vegetable with Lemon grass paste add seasoning. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the batter with tempura flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry Vegetables in small batches
- This will take five to six minutes per batch. Fry the fritters, turning occasionally until both sides are light brown.
- The crispy, delicious fritters are now ready to serve.
- Serve with Honey Chilli Dip or desired sauce.
Collaborate with us:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to get featured or collaborate with us at The Lifestyle Portal.