To celebrate National Peanut Butter day, we invited home chefs and food bloggers to share their recipes with our readers. We’re happy to share some delicious and tasty desserts, using Peanut Butter as the core ingredient. Here’s the second recipe:
Recipe and Photo Courtesy: Pina Raval
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 spoon strawberry pulp
- 2 spoons peanut butter
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup whole sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla essence
- 1 spoon butter or ghee
- Milk as required
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Stir properly and add milk as required.
- The consistency must be a little thicker than idli/dosa batter.
- You may require about 3 or 4 spoons milk.
- Empty this in an open vessel by greasing it before pouring the mixture.
- Bake at 180 deg. centigrade for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the oven while the cake is getting baked so as to avoid any burning.
This second recipe is by Pina Raval, a home chef and founder of Temptations, a popular vegetarian cookery page on Facebook.
A mother of a handsome young boy, Pina is a vivacious and bubbly person who makes the most of life. She enjoys feeding people with her home-cooked delicacies, loves travelling and shopping too!