The Lifestyle Portal’s 2nd Entrepreneurs’ Meetup – Pune Edition
After hosting a successful meetup in Mumbai in August 2018, we’re all set to host our next meetup in Pune in November 2019. Last year’s event was a success story, we started out with the meetup single-handedly and everything fell into place when fellow entrepreneurs from The Lifestyle Portal network poured in and contributed as gifting partners, speakers, managing logistics and accounts – the works!
It made us realise that if we’ve set out to start something out of conviction, people notice and step in to help. We shall always be grateful to the ones who made it successful last year.
What’s so special about TLP’s Pune Meetup?
We thought a lot about the themes and topics that we would like to highlight in the upcoming meetup in Pune. Of course, we wanted it to be different from last year. There are tonnes of meetups taking place across the country and in Pune alone.
How do we stand out from the crowd? From the start, we’ve been clear, that we’re not competing with any other meetups. We’re here because we believe in the vision with which The Lifestyle Portal was started eight years ago – to provide a launchpad to budding entrepreneurs no matter how big or small and from all walks of life, as we firmly believe that one of them could be the next Bill Gates or Narayan Murthy! And we would be the first ones to have written about them.
Quoting Anton Ego, the dreaded food critic from 2007 animated classic Ratatouille, “Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere“, we have have had the wonderful opportunity to have interacted with talented entrepreneurs from across the country and the globe, who have reached out to us, wanting to be featured on our e-publishing platform.
Hence, keeping this in mind, this year, we’re launching three themes and a unique way of participation so that budding entrepreneurs, homepreneurs, ecopreneurs and mompreneurs get a chance to showcase what their brand/ service/ product is all about.
Theme/ Topic for The Lifestyle Portal’s 2nd Entrepreneurs’ Meetup
How can you be a part of this meet up:
- Be a Guest Speaker
- Conduct an interactive session with the participants.
- Event partner to help promote the meetup.
- Social Media/ Content Partners – for pre, during and post-event coverage
- Travel partners
- Gifting Partners & Prizes
How to win a chance to be a Speaker
Send us a 500-word write-up on any one of the following topics:
- Top 5 Business Mistakes I made & the Lessons Learned.
- What does Environmental Sustainability & Entrepreneurship mean to me
- Homepreneurs – what makes us so successful
Rules of the Contest
- Last date of submission of entries: 20th October 2019.
- Write-ups to be sent to us in MS Word only.
- Please attach 1 photo of your business, brand name, company details, address, bio & profile, profile photo & social media handles.
- Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the above details clearly mentioned.
- Winners get a chance to present their brand based on the chosen themes at the event.
- Winning and participating entries will be published on The Lifestyle Portal.
- All entries will be promoted across our social media handles.
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
How to Register:
- For booking your seat: Email us with your complete details to email@example.com
- Limited seats only. Bookings open.
- Parking available at venue for those who make an online booking at the earliest.
Terms & Conditions
- By taking part in our contest, participants agree to be profiled in our portfolio of contests on our official social media handles.
- While the authorship will remain of the participant, we reserve the right to use the content to be published on our e-publishing platform with due credit to the writer.
- Only original content/ photographs etc. based on the themes will be accepted.
- Violation of any of the above rules, will disqualify the participant from the contest.
We reserve the right at any time and periodically to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this contest with or without prior notice due to reasons beyond our control. Any efforts to manipulate or abuse the promotion will be unacceptable and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future contests on our e-publishing platform.
Get listed & collaborate with us:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to get listed, featured & collaborate with us at The Lifestyle Portal.