Easter Recipe- Cinnamon Rolls
Here is another Easter recipe to delight you and make your Easter feast more special. Try out the second Easter recipe – Cinnamon Rolls by Executive Chef Ankit Mangla.
With just a little preparation and some ingredients, treat your taste buds with the delicious blend of cinnamon and butter.
Refined Flour 250 gm
Sugar 15 gm
Yeast 5 gm
Gluten 2.5 gm
Bread Improver 1 gm
Water 150 gm
Butter 15 gm
Cinnamon Powder 5 gm
Butter 150 gm
- In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, yeast, salt, gluten, bread improver & butter. Mix them at a slow speed.
- Add water and knead softly for a smooth dough.
- Refrigerate it for 24 hours.
- Take it out & rest it for 15 minutes, then roll and laminate it with butter 3 times each side, dusting with flour in each layer for a smooth dough.
- Again refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder and shape them into rolls.
- Rest them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Prepare a spray mix of sugar and milk.
- Spray the liquid before baking at 200 Celsius for 17 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Share your recipe:
Have a delicious recipe to share? Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org and get your recipe published.