Healthy Mutton Keema Pav
For those who love their meats but are also watching their weight, we’ve got a healthy recipe for you.
The Lifestyle Portal is happy to share a healthy calorie counted mutton kheema pav by Executive Chef Dinesh Prasad Bhatt from Eatonomist.com.
So if you’re planning to make something different on a Sunday brunch, this recipe will come handy, take a look…
- 4 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- 1 -2 Bay leaves
- 2-3 Green Cardamom
- 1-2 Cloves
- 3-4 Whole black pepper
- 1 Bowl of Chopped Onion
- ½ Teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- ¼ Teaspoon of Cumin powder
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Deggi mirch powder
- 400 gm of Mutton Kheema
- Chopped coriander
- Ginger julienne
- Multi grain pav
- In sauce pan add olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot add bay leaves, green cardamom, cloves, and whole black pepper to infuse flavor in oil and after that remove everything.
- Add some chopped onion and brown them.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Cook it well for 2-3 minutes, then add salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and deggi mirch powder.
- Saute the masalas for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Mutton Kheema and cook for 30 mins.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and ginger julienne.
- Serve Mutton Kheema hot with multi-grain pav.
If you’ve liked this recipe, you may also like to explore our other yummy mutton and chicken kheema recipes such as Kheema Pulao, Methi Kheema and Minced Meat with Mint & Coriander.
Collaborate with us:
Write to us at email@example.com if you’d like to get featured or collaborate with us at The Lifestyle Portal.