For those who love their meats but are also watching their weight, we’ve got a healthy recipe for you.
The Lifestyle Portal is happy to share a healthy calorie counted mutton kheema pav by Executive Chef Dinesh Prasad Bhatt from Eatonomist.com.
So if you’re planning to make something different on a Sunday brunch, this recipe will come handy, take a look…
- 4 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- 1 -2 Bay leaves
- 2-3 Green Cardamom
- 1-2 Cloves
- 3-4 Whole black pepper
- 1 Bowl of Chopped Onion
- ½ Teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- ¼ Teaspoon of Cumin powder
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Deggi mirch powder
- 400 gm of Mutton Kheema
- Chopped coriander
- Ginger julienne
- Multi grain pav
- In sauce pan add olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot add bay leaves, green cardamom, cloves, and whole black pepper to infuse flavor in oil and after that remove everything.
- Add some chopped onion and brown them.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Cook it well for 2-3 minutes, then add salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and deggi mirch powder.
- Saute the masalas for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Mutton Kheema and cook for 30 mins.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and ginger julienne.
- Serve Mutton Kheema hot with multi-grain pav.
Collaborate with us:
Write to us at email@example.com if you’d like to get featured or collaborate with us at The Lifestyle Portal.