Minchi, Traditional Macanese Minced Meat and Pork
On the occasion of World Tourism Day, internationally acclaimed Chef David Wong shares an exclusive recipe for our readers.
|350g||Pork shoulder meat|
|20g||Black fungus dry. –Optional-|
|5g||Bay leaves –Optional-|
|40ml||Dark soy sauce|
|70ml||Light soya sauce|
- Cut the potatoes in a cube and boil them until soft. Dry them and deep fry until in golden colour.
- Stir-fry the minced pork, add the minced meat/ lamb and fry until brown in colour.
- Stir-fry the garlic, onion, black fungus and bay leaves.
- Season the meat mixture with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, salt (if liquid add a half teaspoon of cornstarch with water).
- Add a fried egg on top of the Minchi, garnished with crispy potato cubes around and white rice in a bowl. (You can sprinkle with chopped parsley, optional)
Get listed & collaborate with us:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for listing your business and getting featured in The Lifestyle Portal.