The wedding season is here. One can’t wait to dress up and attend those Mehendi and Sangeet ceremonies and dance the night away. For this special day, there are tonnes of gifting ideas. If it is one of your close friends like a bestie/ BFF, a sister or even for your fiancée, thinking about what to gift can be a daunting task. We’re sure, you would love to gift something that will stay with the new bride, that she will cherish for years to come.
Here are some fabulous jewellery ideas that you can gift to your friend, sister, fiancée or wife, who can wear it at work, home and as an everyday style statement:
- Pendants: From the minimalist to the more intricate ones studded in diamonds, pendants are becoming a rage. They come in various shapes, such as alphabets, zodiac signs, religious symbols and also daily wear designs which can be worn with both formal and casual dresses. They are versatile and can be gifted and worn on different occasions: be it weddings, accomplishments, birthdays or even special events like Sister’s Day or Women’s Day.
- Gold bangles: Gold bangles have always been a perennial favourite for gifting. Various gold bangles with the latest designs can be checked across online jewellery sites. Some of the most popular designs include bead design gold bangles, single diamond gold bangles, machine gold bangles and floral design bangles.
- Nose pins: If your sister, BFF or fiancée has her nose pierced, an obvious choice would be a nose pin with a single stone design. Even if she is afraid of getting her nose pierced and hasn’t had a nose piercing done yet, don’t worry, for there are a host of clip-on pins which come in trendy designs. A very popular design these days are the pins with enamelled shapes and colours. Another trending design is the pearl-studded nose pin. The pearl is a symbol of class and refinement and can make anything look elegant.
- Gold rings: Rings not only signifies love but is also a culturally important symbol, implying commitment. The ring you purchase must reflect her personality and seem to be an extension of herself. Oval cuts, rose gold, gemstones are some of the newest designs on the block which are catching the attention of the millennials.
- Layered Chains: While not a new trend exactly, the layered chain has been all the rage this year after being revived by some celebrities. The best part about layered chains is that it can be paired with just about anything, be it casuals, formals, bridal wear and more. Also, there is no wrong way of wearing one, meaning that she can experiment with it in ways more than one: chains with charms, multi-stone chokers and others.
If nothing works, you could also consider gold earrings designs for daily use, since they can blend in easily with any outfit, in addition to being easy on the purse as well. This is the season for loving and sharing, so go all out, and show your love!
Get listed & collaborate with us:
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get listed, featured & collaborate with The Lifestyle Portal.