Sautéed Baby Potatoes in Curd Sauce
Potato lovers unite, here’s a fun recipe made with baby potatoes and curd which you’re simply going to love.
I made this as a side dish to compliment the Kheema Pulao. Try it, you may like it as well. It’s so simple to make!
I usually buy baby potatoes when in season, sometime back I made the delightful Alu Bhujia, and another day I made it with curd and it turned out fantastic.
And I added the mint leaves from my house help Leema’s kitchen garden and these mint leaves are so fresh that they lasted for days in the fridge.
- Boiled baby potatoes – 250 gms, cut in half
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Curd – 1 large bowl
- Whole dry red chillies – 1 – 2 nos
- Chopped mint leaves – ½ cup
- Chopped coriander leaves – ½ cup
- Oil for shallow frying
- First sauté the dry red chillies in hot oil and remove.
- Then coat the boiled baby potatoes with the spice powders and shallow fry them in the same oil until light brown.
- Set aside and allow it to cool.
- Beat the curd in a large bowl with chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Just before serving, drop in the fried baby potatoes, add salt to taste and serve hot or cold along with pulao or paranthas!
Share your recipe!
Have a similar quick and easy recipe such as this one?
Well then how about sharing it with us and our readers? Send us your quick fix recipe in the above format with a couple of good photographs (preferably shot in daylight) to firstname.lastname@example.org!