Here’s the 1st prize winner of the Sheroes Foodiyapa Recipe Contest – Alka Goenka.
Alka shared this lip-smacking fusion snack which we think will go brilliantly with a hot cup of tea this rainy season. Alka calls it the Mini Taco Sweet Corn Bhel and here’s how you can make it. What makes this recipe even better is that it’s made with absolutely no oil, it’s full of flavours and made with a whole lot of fresh ingredients. Try it today!
- Readymade taco shells
- Boiled sweet corn – 1/2cup
- A mixture of chopped cucumber, onion, tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped green chillies – 2 nos.
- Chopped green coriander for garnishing
- Green chutney – 1 tsp
- Tamarind chutney – 2 tsp
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
Mix all the ingredients together and fill them up in the ready-made taco shells and serve in style!
Publish your recipes on The Lifestyle Portal:
Have an exciting recipe to share? Send us your original recipes with high-quality pics to email@example.com to get your recipe published! Don’t forget to send us your profile pic and a short bio to go with it.