By Priya Narayan
Archana Chandarana is a website designer by profession, residing in Mumbai. She is a recipe blogger by hobby and loves to cook new dishes. She is a nature lover and a spiritual seeker. She shares the recipe of methi cheese chilla that is high in iron and fibre. With the right amount of spices added to it, it makes the perfect breakfast recipe on a rainy day.
- 1 bowl of finely chopped methi leaves
- 1 bowl finely chopped onion
- 2 bowls of besan/ gram flour
- 1/2 bowl curd
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli, ginger, garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp hing
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for making chillas
- 1 cup of Grated cheese
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients except cheese.
- Add 1 glass of water, mix well to make the consistency similar to a dosa batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and spread oil on it. Take a small amount of batter and spread it on the tawa. Add a little oil on the sides so that the chilla doesn’t stick/ burn.
- Cook on medium flame and then flip on the other side.
- When both sides are cooked well turn the chilla. On the inner side add grated cheese to it and fold.
Yummy chillas are ready to eat!
Share your recipes with our readers at The Lifestyle Portal:
Have an exciting recipe to share? Send us your original recipes with high-quality pics to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your recipe published!
Don’t forget to send us your profile pic and a short bio to go with it.