As we relish the winter sun, here’s a brand new contest for all our valuable readers and Facebook followers of The Lifestyle Portal.
Your recipe will be judged by ace Chef Shwetambari Pandit the Founder of Foodwhizz Cookery School, Mumbai. And guess what? The lucky winner (if you’re located in Mumbai) can also win a free cooking class from Shwetambari!
If you’re based out of Mumbai, then you could also get up to 30% discounts on cookery classes, courtesy of Foodwhizz Cookery School. How cool is that?
What we need from you is a beautiful yet simple recipe exclusively for the winters (veg/ non-veg, main-course or starters).
But please make sure that your recipes are unique and not copied from any book/ internet (as such we will not accept such entries).
If it is your mom’s, granny’s or a friend’s recipe, then please mention them. 🙂
To take part:
- Send us your original ‘Winter Recipe’ to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st January.
- Your recipe has to be neatly written in 5 parts in MS Word –
(i) Your complete name, age, profile (a little about yourself) and postal address
(ii) Why you love the recipe
(iii) Name of the Recipe
(v) Method and time required for preparation
Please note: Short ‘SMS text/ words’ will not be accepted, please write the complete words except for of course tbsp, tsp, ml and gms.
- You also need to send us two high-resolution images (preferably shot in daylight) of the dish you have prepared. It should be clicked by you and not downloaded/ copied from the Internet. Please send the pictures as a separate attachment in the same mail with the name of the recipe.
- You also need to send us one good profile picture, your postal address and a short note about yourself – all written in the same word doc. (ref. point 2)
- Shwetambari will go through the recipes and pick the top 3 entries and 2 runners-up.
- The last date for The Lifestyle Portal’s ‘Winter Recipe Contest’ is 31st January 2013. Send in your winning recipe and the pictures today!
1st Prize – Free Cooking class (worth up to INR 3,000 free) from Foodwhizz Cookery School + 30% discounts to all Mumbai based participants. + 1 caricature mug from Short Circuit + Owl Bag from Urban Kala
2nd Prize – Lunch Bag + Folder from Urban Kala
3rd Prize – Urban Kala Bottle Bag + Short Circuit Shot Glasses
Consolation Prize 1 – A Shot glass from Short Circuit
Consolation Prize 2 – A Shot glass from Short Circuit
Team @ The Lifestyle Portal